Welcome to the Lavish Lounge

Tasty snippets from the Creative Services World, the Lavish world, the virtual world and even the real world.

Friday 18 July 2008

Interesting and Influential bloggers


I have been following the trials, tales and tribulations of my friend Alex, as she goes walkabout through South East Asia on her way to Australia, via her blog
Alex's Great Escape.

Although I don't really know Alex that well as we only met shortly before she left London, through reading her entertaining snapshots of life on the road I've certainly got much more of a sense of her as a person. Writing a diary or a blog can be so personal I wonder how long it would have taken us as friends getting to know eachother for me to have got such a deep insight into her thoughts and feelings?

And it seems that blogging is definitely no longer a boys sport. NorthxEast's list of the world's most influential female bloggers makes interesting reading. A really varied selection of some smart and sassy blogs that I would definitely recommend you bookmark.

Most influential female bloggers

No comments: