Welcome to the Lavish Lounge

Tasty snippets from the Creative Services World, the Lavish world, the virtual world and even the real world.

Wednesday 17 September 2008

Dear Adobe

For anyone who has ever had anything to gripe about with their Adobe products, this site is for you. Dear Adobe has the best gripes on all of the Adobe products. My particular favourites from the top 100 being: At no 15: Could you make Adobe Reader start up slower? I'd like to have enough time to go get a sandwich before I read a one page document. At No 22: Adobe Updater is the single worst piece of software I have ever seen. Please fuck off with that. and finally: At no 55: Enable auto-recover for Photoshop, so when it inevitably crashes for the 9th time today I can get back to the corporate schlock I was working on. Read the full list and submit gripes of your own...go on, you know you want to. Dear Adobe .

No comments: